740 ITTF Table
The ITTF approved 740 Indoor is a very sturdy competition table for intensive use with an exceptional playing performance.
With its 25mm top and SKILTOP coating, this table guarantees optimal speed and transmission of spin. The Competition 740 delivers exceptional performances and is an ideal choice for top level competitions.
All accessories are sold separately.
- Made in France
- since 1946
- 3 years
- 20 years
- ITTF Approval
- Class A
ITTF approved table
- This table has been approved by the ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) for use in competitions.
Competition quality bounce and excellent spin reproduction
- The ITTF 740 Competition table with its 25 mm top offers an extremely reliable and regular bounce and is approved for international competitions. With its SKILTOP finish, an extra-matt anti-reflective water-based paint (environmentally friendly), you benefit from optimal grip of the playing surface which ensures perfect restitution of effects.
A deep frame for better stability
- The deep 70 mm frame of the ITTF 740 Competition ensures the highest level of stability and flatness of the playing surface. The frame is made of an anti-corrosion steel/aluminium/zinc alloy which provides robustness and durability.
EQUIPMENT AND ERGONOMICS
Retractable net which is height and tension adjustable
- The net automatically retracts between tops when you close the table, which allows for even more optimal storage space. When you unfold your table, the net posts automatically extend. Choose the correct height to play by using the wheel located at the base of the net. Then adjust the tension by simply pulling on the thread and fixing it with its ruler. Your net is now properly set and you are ready to play.
Extra wide feet, easy adjustment
- The legs are reinforced with a steel insert. Thanks to a large 135 mm diameter pad, the height of the feet can be adjusted to ensure optimal flatness.
A unique locking system
- The ITTF 740 Indoor competition ping table has 16 locking points. In either the playing or storage position, it stays perfectly in place. This patented system provides an unequalled level of safety, well above regulatory requirements. Foldable and unfoldable with its easily accessible handle, the ITTF 740 competition table benefits from additional safety by locking at 65° if the handle is no longer held when unfolding the table.
- Your table will stay in place when you play but also when it is folded and stored. The four brakes with directional lock fitted to the 740 ITTF indoor table ensure that it remains stationary when the brakes are engaged.
A compact table: less space, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table tipping over, prevents a child from getting between the tops when the table is folded and makes it easier to open and close your table. Once folded, it has the double advantage of being compact.
Special indoor competition wheels
- The ball bearing wheels of the ITTF 740 Competition table allow it to be moved very easily on different indoor surfaces. Their material and design prevent any risk of deterioration of soft floors such as those in sports halls.
|Colours||Blue 117600 / Grey 117602|
|Playing surface||High Density Chipboard 25mm|
|Frame height||70 mm Steel|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Steel - 120 x 60 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||135mm dia|
|Adjustable net||Tension + Height|
|Wheel type||Competition ball bearing wheels|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||35 x 125 mm|
|Category (European Standard)||EN 14468 - Class A (High Competition)|
|Table weight||117 kg|
|Packaged weight||134 kg|
|Guarantee||3 years against manufacturing defects|
|Table dimensions (playing position)||274 x 167 x 76 cm (L x W x H)|
|Storage dimensions||183.5 x 75.3 x 155.5 cm (L x W x H)|