NEW 500 Indoor Table
Designed to satisfy both club and recreational table tennis players, the 500 Indoor is inspired by the elegant and robust design of outdoor tables while offering a quality of rebound expected by seasoned players.
It is the table of choice for tournaments at home and is robust enough to withstand commercial or school environments. The 22mm top ensures a great rebound for a high performance game.
All accessories are sold separately.
- Made in France
- 3 years
- 20 years
- FFTT Approval
- Leisure practice
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
Retractable and adjustable net
- Be spot on with the 500 Indoor. When you fold out your table, the net posts go into position automatically. Select the right height for your game using the dial at the base of the net then adjust the tension simply by pulling the string and blocking it with the clasp. Your net is perfectly adjusted, and you’re all set to play.
Ultra simple adjustment of the legs
- The 500 Indoor table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required ! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective..
Storage for 6 balls
- The 500 Indoor table has built-in ball storage enabling you to store 6 balls. Located on each side of the table, this storage allows you to always have balls on hand and to start a game whenever you want.
Large capacity pockets
- The two pockets of the 500 Indoor table can hold phones, keys and other accessories that might get in the way during a game. A convenient place to store your belongings.
Club quality bounce
- With its 22mm chipboard panels, the 500 Indoor table is suitable for club table tennis. It is also suitable for demanding amateurs who want to play at home.
A deep frame for better stability
- The deep 50 mm high frame of the 500 Indoor table ensures the playing surface is both stable and flat. The Aluzinc® material is corrosion resistant providing robustness and durability for many years to come.
SAFETY AND DURABILITY
A unique locking system
- The 500 Indoor table has 16 locking points. When in the playing or storage position, it remains locked in place. This patented system provides an unequalled level of security, well above regulatory requirements. The table is opened and closed easily with a central handle and benefits from an additional safety feature by locking at 65° if the handle is no longer held when the table is unfolded.
- The two brakes on the 500 Indoor table ensure that, even on a sloping floor, your table will stay in place when you play and when it is folded for storage.
Corner protection pads
- Soft, rubber, protection pads are used to round off the corners and soften the bumps that could occur against the table for maximum child safety. Your hips will thank you for choosing a table equipped with corner protectors.
The compact table: less space, more safety
- Designed by Cornilleau, the COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system makes it easier to open and close your table. This system reduces the risk of tipping and prevents children from getting between the tops in the storage position. Once folded, it provides ease of handling and reduced storage space..
Special indoor double wheels
- The double wheels of the 500 Indoor table allow it to be moved easily on different indoor surfaces. Their material and design avoid any risk of deterioration of soft floors such as those in sports halls.
|Colour of tops / Reference||Blue : 114100 / Grey : 114300|
|Playing surface||Chipboard 22 mm|
|Frame height/ Material||50 mm / Aluzinc® Indoor|
|Locking System||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered / 110-65 - 65 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D adjustable / diam.104 mm|
|Adjustable net||Tension and height|
|Wheel type||Special Indoor double wheel|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||30 x 150 mm|
|Ball storage||Yes / 6 balls|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
|Additional features||2 Storage compartments|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - CLASSE C|
|Table weight||91 kg|
|Packaged weight||104 kg|
|Table dimensions (playing position)||274 x 152 x 76 cm (net posts not included) (L x W x H)|
|Storage dimensions||165 x 75.3 x 155.5 cm (L x D x H)|