INSTINCT Outdoor table
With its robust structure and colourful look, the INSTINCT brings a breath of fresh air to pinging. But that's not its only advantage. Its playing surfaces offer a good bounce quality, which will delight players of all levels. Able to adapt to somewhat uneven terrain with its adjustable legs, the INSTINCT table also guarantees a high level of safety thanks to its central locking/unlocking system and its two brakes. Its point counters are perfect for tough matches, and its storage space for rackets and balls will prove very practical.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
- Who will be the first to reach the eleven-point mark and win the game? From now on, there will be no excuse for making mistakes, intentionally or not, in the counting of points. When you don't want to use them, for example to play in a round robin, you can simply fold them under the table.
Fixed net with adjustable tension
- After unfolding your table, all you have to do is adjust the net of your ping pong table with a simple movement. This will ensure that the net is perfectly tensioned. Clean and precise, it will remain well adjusted over time.
Storage for balls and rackets
- The INSTINCT table is equipped with practical storage space. On the sides of the table you can store your rackets and balls. You can start a game whenever you want, without having to look for them.
Simplified foot adjustment
- The INSTINCT table is equipped with a very intuitive system that simplifies the adjustment of the legs. Simply turn the top of one leg to level the table effortlessly. No need to lift the table because the mechanism is both independent of the leg and not in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5 mm thick laminated resin top, the INSTINCT table offers a quality of rebound perfectly adapted to leisure activities. With friends or family, it will perfectly suit everyone's level of play.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the INSTINCT table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not every garden has a perfectly even floor and yet your ping pong table should have a level playing surface. The INSTINCT table is suitable for all types of floors with its articulated glides at the end of the legs. You can set it up wherever you want without affecting the quality of play. Grass, earth, gravel, sand... Your table will adapt to your playing field.
A deep frame to support the playing surface
- The frame is the metal structure that supports the playing surface. The higher it is, the more it ensures the flatness of the tabletop in the long term. The frame of the INSTINCT table, like all Cornilleau outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a steel/aluminium/zinc anti-corrosion alloy known for its great robustness. With a height of 40 mm, the INSTINCT table has a frame that is thick enough to ensure good support.
- Even on a sloping floor, your table will stay in place when you play, but also when it is folded and stored. The two brakes on the INSTINCT table ensure that it stays in place when engaged.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the INSTINCT table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the INSTINCT, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The INSTINCT table tennis table has 8 locking points to meet current standards. This system guarantees the tops remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you like and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile. These large wheels make the table easy to manoeuvre and stable in awkward situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops||Grey: 115309|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 5 mm|
|Frame height||40 mm / Aluzinc|
|Locking system||Push'n Lock (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 38 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D / diam.104 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls *not inclued|
|Racket storage||Yes / 2 rackets *not inclued|
|Corner protection pads||No|
2x point counters
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - D CLASS|
|Table weight||54 kg|
|Packaged weight||63 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm|