Play-Style Origin Outdoor Table Black
Another way to play table tennis
Every detail of this new Play-Style table has been carefully examined, creating a unique look that combines table tennis with elegance and style without compromising playing quality. Captivate yourself with a table that brings together the worlds of fine furniture and table tennis with its superior materials, iconic design and excellent level of finish.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
DESIGN AND MATERIALS
A sleek design
- Renowned for its unique and stylish look, the Play-Style outdoor table is designed to enhance any space.
- Simple and elegant, it meets the needs of those who love beautiful things as well as those who enjoy the game of table tennis.
- Just like the joy of playing table tennis, the table should continue to look good for many years to come.
- The Play-Style table has a sturdy design and is constructed from materials that are proven to be durable. The solid resin laminate mat tops, steel structure coated in epoxy paint and stainless steel screws make the Play-Style outdoor table extremely durable.
Tropical wood legs
- Recognised for its quality, Moabi wood is resistant to all kinds of weather conditions. Its mat finish and uniform grain give the legs of the Play-Style outdoor table a unique look. This is further enhanced by an anti-UV treatment to maintain the finish over time.
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
Storage for bats and balls
- If you want to play a game at a moment's notice, there’s no need to search for bats and balls. With the convenient storage tray, they are always within easy reach. It is discreet yet easily accessible and can hold two bats and six balls.
- Not all outdoor spaces are perfectly level but your table should have a flat playing surface. With its height-adjustable feet, the legs of the Play-Style outdoor table can be adapted to suit all types of surfaces.
- Set up the table where you want without compromising on the quality of your game. Being non-slip, the feet help to keep the table stable.
Convertible to a garden table
- Converting your table tennis table into an elegant garden table is super easy; it only takes a few moments to remove and store your net.
- The format is identical to that of a classic table tennis table and provides ample space for 8 guests.
- The Play-Style outdoor table is also available in a more compact size (1.2 m x 2.2 m), which seats 6 people in a dining table configuration.
Bats and balls included
- Two Cornilleau Nexeo X70 bats are supplied as standard with every Play-Style outdoor table. These ultra-durable bats provide a very good playing speed and are suitable for both beginners and seasoned players.
- Also included are 6 outdoor balls which, being slightly heavier than standard balls, are less susceptible to outdoor weather conditions.
Very good rebound quality
- With its resin laminate playing surface, the Play-Style outdoor table tennis table offers you a great playing experience.
- The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The rebound quality of this table will be appreciated by players of all levels - from beginners to those who expect the very best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare.
- The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots!
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface.
- Intentionally refined for obvious aesthetic reasons, the outdoor Play-Style outdoor table tennis table provides a perfectly flat and stable playing surface.
|Resin laminate 6 mm
|Plastic parts colour
|38 mm / Aluzinc® Painted Black
|Leg (type / dimensions)
|Moabi wood / 732-50-45 mm varnished
|Adjustable leg pad (type / dimensions)
|3D adjustable / 73x73 mm
|Fabric Net / Removable and storable
|Ball storage / number of balls
|Yes / 6 balls supplied
|Bat storage / number of bats
|Yes / 2 bats supplied
|Frame and structure: 1 colour / Black corner protection
|Class (European standard)
|EN 14468 - CLASS C
|FFTT leisure practice
|Weight table only
|Packed table weight
|89 kg in 2 boxes
|10 years, repairable for 20 years
|Open table size
|L 274 x W 167 x H 76 cm (excluding net)
2 magnetic net support bases
2nd drawer for optional storage (available soon)