DELIVERY by Royal Mail
We use Royal Mail to deliver most spare parts and accessories including bats, balls, nets and covers using the RM48 service.
- Delivery time: 2 to 3 working days for items that are in stock
- Delivery cost: Free for orders over £10
Delivery by DPD
Most spare parts and accessories (bats, balls, nets, covers etc) which are stocked in the UK can be sent by DPD on a next working day service.
- Delivery time: Next working day if ordered by 12 noon
- Delivery cost: £5.00
Delivery by 2-man service
All tables are delivered using a 2 man service to your ground floor room of choice. We also offer an optional assembly service at an additional cost.
- Delivery time: 2-10 working days
- Delivery cost: Free to the England and Wales with a £15.00 supplement for deliveries in Scotland.
- Excluded locations: Anglesey, Scottish Highlands and all islands including Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish islands.
- Service provided: All deliveries are pre-booked.
Delivery by Kuehne & Nagel
Delivery direct from Cornilleau in France for PARK tables without the assembly option.
- Delivery time: 10-28 working days
- Delivery cost: Free to the UK Mainland
- Excluded locations: Additional cost may apply to Scottish Highlands, all islands including Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and Scottish islands.
- Service provided: Kerbside delivery on a 1 man service