Our 10-year guarantee
Cornilleau guarantees its tables against any manufacturing defect for a period of 3 years. This guarantee is extended to 10 years for outdoor table panels, while the Crossover Outdoor tables guarantee covers the entire table (except for wheels, posts and nets). All our tables adhere to the European Safety Standard EN 14468. Nevertheless, in order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself a long way above this standard.
TABLE TENNIS GUARANTEE
10 years guarantee – 2016 Outdoor Table collection
The guarantee starts on the day of purchase and applies to all Crossover tables, Pro 510, Park. It covers all the table parts (except for wheels, posts and nets). We guarantee our outdoor panels against any distortion, peeling or fading of white stripes.
10 years guarantee – Outdoor panels for collection prior to 2016 (including special offers)
The guarantee starts on the day of purchase. We guarantee our outdoor panels against any distortion, peeling or fading of white stripes.
3 years guarantee
The guarantee starts on the day of purchase for both indoor and outdoor tables.
The guarantee is limited to the supply of defective parts/components approved by our customer service team and is not applicable in case of damages caused by:
- Normal part wear
- Wrong assembly of the part
- Lack of maintenance
- Use of corrosive products for maintenance
- If the safety and user guidelines hasn’t been properly followed
- If the table collapse due to strong wind in a folded position
- If the table has been put upside down or carried alone
- Any other external factor non-related to the quality of the table
POOL TABLE GUARANTEE
This 5-year guarantee starts on the day of purchase of your HYPHEN OUTDOOR billiard table. To activate it, go to http://www.cornilleau.com/guarantee-activation/.
We guarantee :
The metal frame against corrosion.
The composite slate and the metal frame against deformation.
The textile and the strips against delamination and cue damage.
The rot-proofing of the tray and strip fabric.
The guarantee is limited to the supply of parts considered defective by our services and does not apply to deterioration caused by :
- Normal wear and tear of the parts.
- Assembly not in accordance with the instructions included with each table.
- Non-compliance with the instructions for use and safety contained in the manual.
- Lack of maintenance.
- Use of aggressive products for maintenance.
- Stains of various origins (humidity, food, animal, unsuitable household products, etc.)
- More generally, a cause unrelated to the quality of the table (shocks, falls)
Cornilleau customer service is located in Bonneuil-les-eaux (France). Our team of specialists will be able to answer all your questions and inquiries.
Feel free to call us at:
+33 (0)3 44 80 22 22 from Monday to Friday. 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 17h30.
Use of Guarantee - Please send us an inquiry by email or letter describing the defect and stating the full reference and serial number of the table (located on the top right corner under the panels)
Address: CORNILLEAU SAS, BP 90170 - 60121 BRETEUIL CEDEX