Secure payment system using 3Dsecure
Our online store payment transactions are secured by SagePay.
SagePay ensures secure online communication. Data is encrypted and stored on servers following the rigorous PCI-DSS privacy chart.
Step by step secure payment
- Step 1: The payment through our website www.ukcornilleau.com is submitted to SagePay payment security solution.
- Step 2: SagePay receives your transaction details and send them to our bank incoming authorisation system.
- Step 3: In parallel www.ukcornilleau.com also sends a transaction request to your outgoing authorisation banking system.
- Step 4: The inter-bank system authorise the transaction and sends the request to your credit/debit card.
- Step 5: Your credit/debit card accepts or denies the transaction and sends the result back. The amount is then sent to the inter-bank system.
- Step 6: The inter-bank system confirms the transaction status to www.ukcornilleau.com.
- Step 7: www.ukcornilleau.com forwards the result to the SagePay system.
- Step 8: SagePay records the transaction results and send it back to you. This process takes on average 3 seconds.
- Step 9: Only then will the inter-bank system send the transaction amount to www.ukcornilleau.com.
You can pay online by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secured payment method using SSL. With a PayPal account you can securely link a debit card, credit card or bank account to use as a funding source for all your PayPal transactions. At the checkout, you will be redirected to the PayPal server, then simply use your email address and password to proceed with the payment, quickly and easily completing the transaction without the need to re-enter card details.