200X Sport Outdoor Table
RELIABILITY WITH COMPLETE EASE
The 200X table, based on proven technology, is ideal for matches between family members, friends or even more experienced players. Its height-adjustable legs and powerful brakes ensure its stability, even in gardens with uneven ground. And with its large wheels, it can be moved easily.
All accessories sold separately.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
Fixed and tension adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
- The 200X boasts some handy storage features to avoid losing your accessories. There is built-in storage in the side panels enabling you to store up to 2 bats and 4 balls.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 200X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 200X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is a table that suits beginners and more experienced players alike.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 200X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 200X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope !
A deep frame to support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 200X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 40mm, the tops on the 200X are well supported.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 200X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the 200X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The 200X table tennis table has 8 locking points to meet current standards. This system guarantees the tops remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
- The 200X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you like and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile. These large wheels make the table easy to manoeuvre and stable in awkward situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours||Grey 115301 / Blue 115101|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 5 mm|
|Frame height||40 mm / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 38 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D adjustable / dia.104 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor oversized double wheels|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls *not included|
|Bat storage||Yes / 2 bats *not included|
|Corner protection pads||No|
|Category (European Standard)||EN 14468 - Class D (Recreational Sports)|
|Table weight||54 kg|
|Packaged weight||63 kg|
|Guarantee||10 years on all non-wearing parts|
|Table dimensions (playing position)||274 x 167 x 76 cm (L x W x H)|
|Storage dimensions||165 x 75.3 x 155.5 cm (L x W x H)|